PUSH BACK RACKING
Push back pallet rack system is a storage system of great density, suitable for goods storage of great bulk and few kinds. This system is pallet rack supported and with inclined track on it, the sliding cart moves on the track. Cargos are managed as per FILO principle, pallets moves on the cart one by one. The effective depth of this rack system may be 5 pallets position, I.E., 4 Siling carts may be installed at most.
How Push Back Racks work: Pallets are placed by forklift on nested carts riding on inclined rails. Each pallet is then pushed back by subsequent pallet loading, exposing the next cart. When removing product, the forklift takes out the front pallet, allowing the pallets on carts behind it to roll gently to the front of the rack. The nested carts make placement and retrieval easy.
A push back rack system fills the storage cube with product, not aisles. Instead of single pallet-deep selective racks, a Pushback rack system lets you store pallets 2 to 5 deep while retaining easy access to a variety of different SKUs.
- Better use of warehouse space – push back offers up to 90% more product storage than selective rack systems
- Store a variety of SKUs on different levels of lanes for easy product access
- Interlocking carts help percent dangerous jamming and costly product damage
- Up to 400% more selectivity than drive-in racks makes pushback more versatile for a greater number of SKU’s
- High storage density coupled with selectivity for faster pick rates
- Color coded carts for easy visual inventory
- Large target for loading and unloading
- Maximizes space utilization by filling the vertical cube
- Last in, first out inventory unlike drive-in racks, each level is independently accessible